Re: More Martian Meteorites Coming this Way!

Walter -
    Welcome to the "science" of the "Let's send men to Mars" space
enthusiasts.
    The most significant reason for not sending men
to Mars is the problem of biological contamination:
we don't know for certain if the planet is indeed
sterile.  While there are a lot of other reasons, this
one is a show stopper: You can't risk exposing the crew, and you
certainly can't risk exposing the Earth,
to a possible Martian organism.
     So, they need to prove 1) that there has been a
whole lot of meteorites falling to Earth from Mars,
2) that some of them travel here real fast quite often,
and 3) that micro-organisms survive the flight through
space.  And as is usual with "science" of this type, they don't let
facts interfere with their conclusions.
     Congratulations on identifying the symptoms.  This is the
disease, and I don't a have a clue as to how to
stop it.
                                     Best wishes -
                                          Ed