[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Cumbrian Meteorite update...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Cumbrian Meteorite update...
- From: STUARTATK@aol.com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 18:06:37 EDT
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 18:08:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Cc2WD.A.Db.f-7s1"@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, I sent the farmer a long letter explaining why I thought he had
witnessed the Bovedy fall, and heard back from him today. He is very grateful
to everyone for their help, and agrees that my proposed date is "likely"...
He INSISTS that the "meteorite" he saw was on course for Scotland and not
Ireland, and that it flew very low and he actually heard the hissing and
crackling AND saw the meteor change appearance from a streak of light to a
line of "smoke".
Oh..... I'm going to have to go look in that damned field after all, aren't
List Archives are located at http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
For other help, FAQ's and subscription info and other resources,