Re: More Martian Meteorites Coming this Way!

Yes, indeed very funny.
But, there are, near all the sites of UFO´s ( wasn´t it Al Bundy saying," I could
better believe in UFO´s if they would not land in the gardens of iditots" ? ) I
saw a site
where people that we live INSIDE a planet. The theory is very funny indeed but
some "normal" people are fasinated by this one. Have lost the URL, if I find it
I`ll post it to the list.

Joachim