Re: Thoughts on Bio Contamination

Mmmmh, depends on HOW HUNGRY YOU ARE !

But, joking apart, your argumentation is bad as you do not know how anything is
what you do´t know. Just conclusions. And, on earth there are so many different
parts, sea ground, cities, vulcanos, inside and outside of living organisms
which you cannot compare. For a bacteria in your stomach this discussuion would
sound absurd as it knows only ( and nobody elses ) stomach.  But, life exist
because of its possibility of adaption and changing. At the moment, many
viruses and bacterias get resistent in spite of all the things we do. They are
sourrounded by bad conditions but they survive.
and, I do not think we know enough about Mars to be able to say that it si
impossible for a primitive life form to survive. If it can, it would be
dangerous as we will maybe have no time to react ( anything against AIDS found
yet ? After 15 years ?)

I think we have to go to Mars but the costs for taking care against
contamination will be a very very small part of the whole costs and risks.

Joachim