SD/Auction

Dear list members,
	It has been brought to my attention that the site at which the Monahans
meteorite is to be auctioned now states several locations, including San
Diego.
	This particular email is neither to condemn  nor support this auction
-  However, since most think of me when thinking of meteorites and San
Diego (though, this is also the home of Meteorite Central!) I wish to
state simply that I have nothing, whatsoever to do with this auction.
	Thanks, Michael