24 hr .Sale

Hi to all on the list. This is a special sale to the list members.
I am going to make it easy . 20 % off the entire listing at my site with
the only exception being Gibeon which is already on sale and the Canyon
Diablo was already sold out. This includes fossils and minerals also. In
addition there is a piece which is not listed .
Ibitira 8.4 partslice with fusion crust @ 160.00 per g.
There is only one piece available. The Dag 262 is also available. Sale
will end on sunday July 26th at 12:00  .