Re: Craters On The Earth

  I'll sencond that. Thanks Al. When I was 14 Jim Lovell was a grand marshal
of a parade to open a new city hall near where I live. Don't remember too
much but did shake his hand and got an autograph and saw a moon rock under a
glass dome they were displaying. Too cool! I also had the pleasure of
speaking to John Blaha on Mir for all of 1 minute and 17 seconds via amateur
radio in 1996. I still have goosebumps!

Regards,
Tom