[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Martian Contamination
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Martian Contamination
- From: Ron Baalke <BAALKE@kelvin.jpl.nasa.gov>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:58:08 GMT
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 19:59:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"j0I8Z.A.N4G.NjQw1"@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>I heard the story as a one liner but never saw specifics before.
>Someday when I get ambitious I need to find more of the details.
The info came from a 1972 NASA document that I have in my library,
titled "Analysis of Surveyor 3 Material and Photographs Returned By
Apollo 12". I think it is out-of-print, but some libraries probably
carry it. The chapter you want to look at is Chapter 11:
"Microprobe Survival Analysis".
List Archives are located at http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
For other help, FAQ's and subscription info and other resources,