Iron slices

Hi everyone,

I seem to remember that adverts posted to the list are allowed if there is a
minimum 25% discount to members, so I'm hoping that this is OK.

I'm offering a few slices of Gibeon, Odessa & Canyon Diablo taken from some of
the duplicate irons in my collection, all at a reduced price to list members
for either a quick sale or trade.

To view, go to http://members.aol.com/FERNLEA4/index.html

All slices have front face polished & etched and are offered at 40% off
advertised price for list members until the end of the week (Slices only).

Email me if interested.

Regards,
Rob.
http://members.aol.com/FERNLEA4/index.html