I'm alive!

Hello list,

This is Gaetan Cormier from Two-Mountains, Quebec, Canada.

To my big surprise this morning when I downloaded my e-mails, I noticed
that some list members were talking about me.

Well, don't be worry everyone I'm alive!!!!

It seems that Mr. Verish and I had a bad time with our e-mail. I don't know
if the problem was on my side or Mr. Verish side, but I called Mr. Verish
this morning to tell him that I did receive is message and that I have
e-mailed him back but it seems that the message was lost somewhere.

The purpose of this posting is simply to say that do not be hesitant to
contact me my computer and modem seems to be fine.

Best regards to everyone on this most amazing list.

Gaetan Cormier - Meteorites
555, 28th Avenue, apt#401
Two-Mountains, Quebec, Canada
J7R 6H3