Monahans, new meteorite, interesting article.

I was searching the net news for any information on a new fall in Texas
with no luck. I just found many articles about the Monahans meteorite.
It seems that this is getting coverage all over the country. This will
have mixed effects in my view, it will possibly lead to a few more finds
by people who have meteorites sitting around but it will also likely
drive prices higher for dealers and thus the end buyers. Only time will
tell.
I found no information in any Texas newspaper about a fall last night
but I did find an interesting article at the following link.
http://archive.abcnews.com/sections/Scitech/meteor0115/
Mike Farmer
http://www.concentric.net/~farmerm