NEW MONAHANS WEB SITE . . . WITH PHOTOS AND EVERYTHING

Dear List Members,

After a long night's work I am pleased to announce that -- at the request
of Steve Arnold -- I have uploaded an addition to the International
Meteorite Brokerage home page. This new temporary site features numerous
digital photographs taken this very day (okay, by now it's yesterday) in
Monahans, Texas by the IMB photo team.

We have several photos of the key players in the drama, and even one
reasonably good close-up of . . .

. . . well, you'll have to go visit the site to find out.

I hope you will all find it interesting. Perhaps we'll put up a few more
pictures tomorrow if there is sufficient interest.

PLEASE NOTE that the Monahans site has a different URL, and can be found here:

http://www.intercall.com/~geoking/index.htm

Sincerely,

Geoff Notkin