THE BATTLE FOR MONAHANS

Hello all,

I have made the offer of $ 19,000.00 for the Monahans Meteorite.
As I see it 50%+ will go to institutions and the balance to collectors @
my cost + cut loss + 50%, that is how I see it and that is also if
I get it! I am ready to top anyones offer! However there are wild cards in here
with all the publicity! Someone outa left field can come along and take it away
by paying a ridiculous price! Great day for the kids in Monahans poor day for
us guys and a great day for Steve. If you remember the bidding war on
Noblesville!!!! I backed down @ $ 16,000.00 for a 460g stone!! AND
Ibitira!!!! bidding started @ $50,000.00 and I had to pay $ 125,000.00 plus
first class air travel for 2 etc...etc...+ cut loss, evryone thought I was
cleaning up!! You couldn't be farther from the truth!!!
In any case...............so begins the battle for MONAHANS!!!
PLAYERS !........choose your weapons........(cool, I got the cream pie)
DON'T ANYONE TELL DARYLL PITT about this!! He'll bid it up too high
and we'll all have to pay through the nose to get a speck of it!!
Talking about specks if he gets it we'll have to look at Monahans
through a lucite cube!!! Well one good thing is that Steve Arnold is kinda the
referee here and he's a good egg! Have fun Steve, Wait (forget the cream pie, I want the WATER BALLONS!!)

Regards, Michael Casper (back in the office, Ithaca, N.Y.)