Collectors ONLY. if you are not a collector, don't read this!

Hello Collectors on the List!
(All the other can hit delete now!)

I was just interviewed by a reporter that is putting together a story to be
released on a national wire service about the collectible side of meteorites.
It seems all this Monahans media attention is stirring a bunch of interest in
meteorites as collectibles.

(That is why I didn't want the non-collector scientific types that might
despise the growth of the collectible side of meteoritics to read this.  Thus
the above subject title!  Sssshhhh!!!)

I had a very good interview with him, and he was real interested in talking
with some collectors to find out what makes you tick!  He is not so interested
in what dealers think (I think he is sharp enough to know they are in this
business because it makes them feel good).  He was especially impressed with
how deep the field of meteoritics is, especially when it comes to the variety
of specimens that is out there to be collected.

He also was intrigued at the news of the Lunar Meteorite being available and
the interest that it has stirred up.

As I said, I think he want to get some points of few as to why you collect,
and how you collect, and what expectations you might have as to financial
potential in the future and the like.

Here is all of you guy's chance to help show the world that we aren't (too)
weird!  If any of you might be interested in interviewing with the reporter,
give me a one paragraph summary about you and your collection.  I will forward
all of them to the reporter, and I am sure he will be contacting many of you
for an interview.

I know there are no dealers that are reading this, but if any of you know any
dealers, you might pass this request onto them since they may have some (non-
internet) customers that could offer some real good insights as well.

Thanks,
Steve Arnold
www.meteoritebroker.com