MONAHANS, TEXAS METEORITE PURCHASE

PUBLIC STATEMENT!

Michael I Casper, Meteorites, Inc. of Ithaca, New York is hereby
offering $20,000.00 US FUNDS in the form of CASH MONEY for the
MONAHANS, TEXAS meteorite apx.1200grams.( presantly in the
possesion of the seven young finders and one of their parents).

Michael I Casper, Meteorites, Inc. of Ithaca, New York has also
allocated an additional $100,000.00 US FUNDS in the event that
a "bidding war erupts".

Michael I. Casper, Meteorites, Inc. of Ithaca, New York wants to
insure that the MONAHANS, TEXAS meteorite finds its way into
the hands of BOTH the research community AND the collector.

Michael Casper
Ithaca, New York