New photos at my site

I just posted some new photos at my site: Axtell, Bondoc,
Dalgety Downs, and Udei Station.

http://www.arachnaut.org/meteor/photos.html >

For the Udei Station, I etched the specimen, which revealed
an astonishing amount of detail. I wish I had scanned it
before etching so that you can see what an amazing difference
it is.

It gave the metal a three dimensional look, almost as if you could
visualize turbulence before it cooled. Alas, this doesn't show so well
on a scan, you need to move it in the light.

Has anyone seen any etched pallasites? Do they show similar detail?