Re: MONAHANS, TEXAS METEORITE PURCHASE

Nothing but GREED, GREED, GREED....!!!

Sorry for posting this, but is THIS the essence and DEFINITE result of
"The Fight for Truth, Justice & the American Way, in Monahans",
as it was told to us listees all those days long...?

Do some (few) of you folks really think you are doing something good
to the field of meteoritics in general, in the long run?

(P.S.: I bet IŽll get flamed for this personally, but I donŽt mind!)
Alex
Alexander Seidel        My location on planet Earth
Dankersstrasse 22       N 53.5932  E 9.4683  6m asl
Germany                 Phone/Fax  (+49) 4141 68772