Re: MONAHANS, TEXAS METEORITE PURCHASE

n a message dated 6/15/98 12:57:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
ase@mail.stelljes.de writes:

<< Nothing but GREED, GREED, GREED....!!! >>

Alex,

Tell me something, is it more "greedy" to want to buy something as cheap as
you can, or more "greedy" to want to sell something for as high as you can?
Or is it more "greedy" to hope someone donates something to you (if you are a
tax exempt institution) for free and give out a tax write off?

Or by your statement, do you mean it literally when you say "Nothing but
GREED, GREED, GREED....!!!"  are you saying that WE ALL are greedy?  The boys,
the City of Monahans, NASA, myself, dealers, collectors, institutions,
researchers, the media, and EVERYONE who posts to this subject?

Please don't take this as a personal "flam," I am just curious?

Steve