Re: Anyone interested in a piece of the Peekskill Meteorite Car?

i find your inquisition, specifically, the glib demand to disprove the
notion of a "theft" both inflammatory and offensive.

obviously, you are not aware that there were fragments, as well as people,
all over the place, and neither michelle knapp or her mom were at all
concerned about the fragments of the shattered tail light. (i possess a
score of such fragments which were recovered by ray meyer, compadre of
Allan Lang, the current owner of the car.)

sincerely
darryl