Good sources for etching solution (nitol)?

I have sure enjoyed many of the postings on this list and appreciate the
interesting disagreements as well as all the humor. My question concerns nitol.
I made some of my own to etch several iron meteorites some years ago. I
would like to etch another but have been unable to purchase the required nitric
acid for the etching process. Can someone point to a source for pre-mixed
nitol? I only need a few ounces. I have tried the Mile High Meteorite "etching
solution" link but have been unable to get a reply as of yet.

Thanks so much for your help -- Bob King (Duluth, MN)