Re: Yorkshire find?

Hello Rob:
Sounds interesting. If you were me, I would cut a thin slice off (about the size
of a US Quarter) and have it analyzed. If it is fairly fresh and carbonaceous, as
it sounds like from your description, it may be scientifically important. Dealers
and collectors alike do have duties to the scientific community. It is also
possible that you do have an Allende, since they have been distributed in great
numbers world-wide. Could you post an image of the specimen?

Matt

--
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites