Re: The Auction Is Back!

Sometimes the hand is quicker than the eye.
I apologize for typing Blaine's name wrong.

It just looked like that size was the same as Dave Weir's
and Jim Strope's specimen that they posted and I thought
that was a $3000 price from Blaine. My memory is bad, senility,
you know.

I guess it's a bit thicker. That wouldn't be so apparent.