Yorkshire stone up-date

Hi everyone,

I don't think my recent postings were rec'd while the List was down, so I'll
re-post the up-date....my apologies if this has already been read.
I had a call yesterday from Dr.Monica Grady at the National History Museum in
London, who has kindly agreed to inspect and test the new find. Hopefully,
there will be more tell you about this little stone next week.
I'm also hoping to be able to post some pictures soon, courtesy of Jamie
Sheperd at Edinburgh Royal Observatory.

Regards,
Rob Elliott