Re: Chondrule Formation Theories

Hello Steven, Jim and List,

Most impressive!!!    This list, while providing both information on
meteorite collecting and conventional wisdom of a scientific nature ,
is an excellent forum for expressing the product of 'thinking'
creatively.  I especially would like to encourage those of you with
knowledge in other fields to contribute comments that might be related
in some way, as it is becoming quite obvious that there are many
pertinent overlapping fields of study.  A discovery in one field should
stimulate reevaluation across the board in all related fields.  (One
minuscule example - the 'tiny teeth' fossils mentioned by Ron Baalke
some time ago.)

 Let's not ignore where this is taking us.  It is time for cooperation
of an interdisciplinary nature for any true breakthrough to occur.   We
are not only a world community crossing many cultural boundaries, but we
(the list) have many people from associated fields who are sometimes
discouraged from presenting information that may be enlightening or
spark a thought in some else.    I would encourage anyone and everyone (
this should not be left to experts alone)   to put forth their ideas and
theories in such a manner or,  for those of us with less patience and
knowledge, express their ideas without feeling embarrassed that your
question may be basic, fundamental or way out there.

 People have said that I pose questions that others are thinking but
afraid to ask.  This should not be the case.  This is a powerful list.
Productive ideas and reasoning can blossom producing the truths of
tomorrow.

Warmest regards,
Julia
P.S.  Contrary to popular belief,  I love the people on this list and
hope you can overlook the manner in which I often post my "unusual'
comments.   My antics are nothing more than that.