Re: Yorkshire stone pictures

In a message dated 20/06/98 10:05:20 BST, you write:

<< Dear Bob,
 	I clicked on your URL in the newsletter & got a big BLANK.
 	Am I the only one to whom this happened?
 	Michael >>

Hi Michael & List,

I only checked the URL once after posting it and it seemed to work OK, but it
was very late night/early morning here when I created the page!
It's not a true hyper-link, so you may have to copy and paste or type it
directly into your browser......I'll send you the pictures directly. If anyone
else is having trouble viewing the page, let me know and I'll forward the pics
to you.

On the meteorite collecting is a sin topic, Prof.Archie Roy is apparently well
known for his study of the paranormal...ESP, crop circles etc. I won't fall
into the same trap he did, and try to criticise anyone's particular field of
expertise, because I don't know enough about his to comment, but Piper has
sent me a couple of links for the Prof.'s web sites.

http://www.iop.org/IOP/Teachers/PU/

http://www.ufobbs.com/txt2/1228.ufo

I've not visited his site yet because I'm typing this off-line....in the UK we
still have to pay for internet access telephone calls and we're billed by the
minute!

Regards,
Rob.