Another Mystery: Ephrata Iron

Hello List,

In my endless quest to properly account for all of the known Washington State (USA) meteorites, I am hoping one of you has some info on the Ephrata iron.

In an old (1970s) issue of Washington Geology (published by the Washington State Department of Natural Resources), a state geologist, Wayne Moen, published a short list of Washington State meteorites.  He listed the 7.5 pound Ephrata iron.  Wayne is now retired in Montana and reports that the listing was taken from one of H.H. Ninninger's books.

If any of you are lucky enough to own the collected works of Ninninger, any info would be a big help!

Thanks,
Steve

Steven Excell
Seattle, WA 98102 USA