The Tektite Report

Hello Everyone,

I realize that his message if off topic because I don't have a bone to pick
with anyone nor am I making any inflammatory accusations but I just wanted
everyone to know what a great job Lou Varricchio has done with The Tektite
Report.  I received Vol 1, No. 1 in today's mail and I was very impressed with
the substance and presentation.  This issue focuses on the two predominate
theories regarding the etiology of tektites and is well balanced.  Although
only a few pages in length, it is very "readable" and is an excellent addition
to one's library.  The Tektite Report will be published quarterly and the
"cost" is only 4 SAESs.  If you have not already done so, email Lou for more
info.

Lou, my compliments.

-Walter