The Monahans "Baby Auction" is up and running!

Hello List,

To keep everyone happy, we will be holding the "Baby Monahans" Auction at my
brand new website:

www.meteoritebroker.com/home.htm

If you have been to my site before, you may need reload (if it has the black
background with red fire logos.)  Feel free to tour the site.  You will be
able to find your way to the Auction page, where I suggest that you bookmark
that page and be sure to RELOAD it each time you return to check up.

Lot #1 is an assortment of 6 pieces (5 with fusion crust of 20% to 45%), and
some dust including a tiny speck of purple salt crystal!  Total weight ~0.1g

Lot #2 is a 1.1g fragment with ~35% fusion crust, with a gorgeous blue-purple
salt crystal on one tip (who knows how many are inside it????)

Since Ron Baalke feels that all Falls are only worth $1/g, I think it is only
fitting that we open the bids for Lot 1 at $0.10 total and Lot #2 at $1.10.
My great web creator and web master Geoffrey Notkin has graciously decided he
would open the bids there.

We will accept bids in increments of between $5 minimum and $10 Maximum (sorry
Casper)!

At 11:00am Central time tomorrow (June 23) bids for Lot #2 will be temporarily
stopped and we will start to close the bids for Lot #1.  When the high bid
remains for at least 10 minutes, then we reserve the right to close the bids.
Once Lot #1 is closed, then we will begin accepting bids again for Lot #2, and
when the top bid remains for at least 10 minutes, then we will reserve the
right to close bids for Lot #2.

If you wish to be an active bidder, please email us for the first time from
the site with your name, address, email address and phone number and at least
one meteorite dealer as a character witness (so we can be sure you keep your
word when you offer to buy something.)  You will be assigned a number and your
name or "anonymous" will appear in parentheses (be sure to tell us which you
prefer.)

You may send additional bids by email simply stating your number, the Lot #
and your new bid.  There may be delays in the posting of these bids
(especially since Geoff will want to get some sleep tonight!)  However, be a
little patient with us, and we hope to get caught up, especially by 8 in the
morning until the bids close.  Also, if you wish to be notified by email upon
each new bid, email us from the site, and you will get private emails from us,
so we can save the rest of the list member's hard drive space.

Thank you all for your patience, and to the bidders: "Good Luck!"

Steve Arnold
www.meteoritebroker.com