Re: The Monahans "Baby Auction" is up and running!

>Lot #1 is an assortment of 6 pieces (5 with fusion crust of 20% to 45%), and
>some dust including a tiny speck of purple salt crystal!  Total weight ~0.1g
>
>Lot #2 is a 1.1g fragment with ~35% fusion crust, with a gorgeous blue-purple
>salt crystal on one tip (who knows how many are inside it????)

Hmmmm...the three photos of the 1.1g fragment does not show a blue crystal.
Did you happen to spill some water on it?

Also, I was expecting to see the main mass on auction, but instead I see
there is only ~1.11 grams offered at the action.  You have over
1200 grams of the meteorite. What do you plan to do with the rest of the
meteorite?  Will the main mass be offered for sale?  Or are you
going to break the meteorite up into teeny tiny pieces, and if so, then
what is the schedule for when they'll be available for sale?

Ron Baalke