Re: The Monahans "Baby Auction" is up and running!

>> Then why on Earth did you say "yes" when I asked if you spilled
>> water on it?   If you didn't spill water on it, then I apologize.

>The "Yes" was for the fact that we would be selling the big piece as a whole
>later, as if you really care!

I see what happened now.  I had asked several questions, yet your reply
was a single "yes".  I assumed was answering the
first question, when in fact, you were answering the last question.
Again, apologies to Steve and the list on this miscommunication.

Ron Baalke