Help! Possible Meteorite fragments in lava flow

Hello List,

I have witnessed a fireball from 150-200 mts, the fell was beside myself.
At midnight in the lavacoast of Lanzarote (Canaries), a bright flash, some
bass trembling sounds a fffsshhhhhhhhhh!!!!! and a glowing fireball white on it´s head blue-violet tail passed infront of me and ended in my field-of-vision. That was two years ago. And i have no meteorite nor fragment, i did not search after one week of looking around. The reason: the path ended 200-300 mts infront of me and fell in a lava flow of aha (blocky)
the basaltic lava blocks are big as a soccer-rugby ball!!

I have plane mages of the area, i have topographic maps also ans a search crew. Appart of the meteorite cane, any interesting idea or occurence???

Regards,

Patrick