Re: Unfortunate ACTIONS

>+ Effective immediately, several list members have been un-subscribed =
>and will remain so for the time being (you know who you are)

It was getting rather ugly, and I have to agree with your actions.

>I really find it unfortunate (and sadly amusing)  that I have to resort
>to these measures when dealing with a group of highly-educated adults. I
>personally subscribe to several other lists and have never seen anything
>closely resembling this type of immaturity and pettiness. Hopefully the
>offenders will learn some sort of lesson.

I've seen this type of behavior before on newsgroups.  It seems some people
act differently when they're behind a keyboard, but are quite
pleasant when you meet them in person (kind of like the personality change
when driving a car).  I would suggest a cooling off
period and then allow them back onto the list.

Ron Baalke