Re: open letter

Dear List,
i have read nearly every post to this list for over a year.  on occasion i have tried to make a meaningful contribution, but for the most part i read and learn.  i have read  books on meteorites but they pale in comparison to wealth of information that is exchanged on this list.  when a question is posted it is usually answered more thoroughly than could ever be accomplished by a single source.
when you sign up you read "we have provided a meteorite mailing list for the purpose for providing a fast and efficient method to relay pertinent information regarding meteorites.  the list is un-moderated..."
my opinion on a few points; bill Long Island, NY