God Bless America!!!

Good morning fellas,

     I just wanted to thank everyone for the real big welcome that I've got
since i joined this List.  I am having a lot of fun getting to know folks and
talking to a bunch of you fellas (if there's ladies on the list, I didn't run
across you yet).

        I must have found this list before a lot orf action happened what with
everyone telliing me about people who got cut off this list.  And maybe I'm
outta line but it sure reminds me of a whole lot of stuff that was happening
in the world bout the time I was a young fella.  My first trip outside this
good ole US of A was paid for by Uncle Sam and I was encouraged :>) to defend
our country against the bad guys who wanted to control everything and every
one and censor everything and everyone.  Welp, that don't set too good with
me.  I lost quite a few good buddies and had a close call or two myself, froze
my ears off walking across Hitler's Europe getting to the Rhine so we could
take a good p.... in it.  Now I logged to many miles on my feet to feel very
good bout any folks burning books, burning flags, telling folks what they can
say and cant say.  Just don't set too good with me in my old age :>).

          From the personal emails Ive been getting, I have an idea of who a
couple of these fellas are and I got to tell you Ive spoken them and been
treated real nice.  One even paid for a plane ticket for me to go look through
his meteorites so I could pick out exactly what I want.  Im real excited about
that!

     Well, gotta get moving.  Just when I thought I found a bunch of fellas
and a list that was way cool (as my grandson says), here's that ugly old bird
censorship.  Ugly old bird ............... censorship.

                                                           You fellas have
yourself a good one,

                                                                 Col. Ernie P.
Whitehead (ret.)