Subject: holidays in Arizona
Author:  dominique.padirac@hol.fr at Internet
Date:    5/30/98 8:25 AM

dear members,
I go in Arizona for my holidays, July 12 to 24, with my wife and
childrens 8 and 12. I want to go to meteor crater. Is it possible to
go down ? Is it interesting to go to Holbrook ? Possible now to find
some meteorites? The last...What other interest places for meteorites
in the area? Thank you, i would like have a nice meteoritical trip..I
am professor and  scientific journalist in Lyon (France) and it's the
first time i go to USA.
Dominique