Rusty Millbillillie

Hello everyone.....I'll be brief!

* Can we pleeeeeaaaase not argue about arguing and get back to discussing
meteorites?

*Yes there are quite a few women on the list, of which I am one.

*Speaking of rust....I've got an individual Millbillillie which is badly
oxidized.  Any recommendations on what to do?  Any hope for regaining that
nice shiny black crust or is it lost forever?   : (

Regards,
Jeanne
"Man is the only animal for whom his own existence
is a problem he has to solve"    -Erich Fromm