Please Read - Regarding Recent Actions

Good Morning;

In an attempt to go thru the many mails I've received/had forwarded to me in the last few days, I decided the best thing to do would be to make a mini one page archive of many of the responses I received. I tried to include all, but I've been making the page all night so I may have missed some (and added some spelling errors as well!). This way, if you are interested, go here:

http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list-rebuttals.html

and you can see most of the comments and my responses to many. Becasue of this, I chose not to respond personally as well. You know -- less bandwidth, more efficient!

Well good reading, Art