Possible meteorite

I believe I have a possible meteorite. This "meteorite " was found in my back
yard by my dogs that loved to dig. The house was built in the early 1930's and
the back yard was cotton fields for years before- I assume.  I am in
Shreveport, Louisiana.

The piece is somewhat greenish in color and is pourous mostly. I t has some
iron particals in it. I've asked a friend who was a geologist and he didn't
believe is was volcanic but he didn't know what it was.  If you are interested
please call me.

Joe D'Artois
318-798-2384