Meteoritic Humor....

Top Ten Advantages of an Asteroid Hitting Earth

10. Cool asteroid toys at McDonald's.

9. 1 in 6,000,000,000 chance it will land directly on top of Hanson.

8. Colorado beach front property.

7. It'll probably end the debate over the greenhouse effect.

6. Won't have to watch any more "Veronica's Closet" reruns.

5. We finally get to see the spaceship that was following it.

3. Could cause Dick Clark's hair to move.

2. They won't be able to come out with another movie about an asteroid hitting
the earth.

Wow! Rocks hitting the earth! At least we won't have to worry about Windows
98!

1. Afterwards that restraining order don't mean a thing.