Re: NASA Fact Sheet: Tektites

Varricchio, Louis schrieb:

> Howdy,
>
> Help! I'm looking for an out-of-print copy of a NASA Ames FACT SHEET
> about tektites and aerodynamic studies conducted by the late Dean R.
> Chapman of Ames. The copy doesn't appear to exist "officially" in
> NASA's archives.

Hello Lou, hello List,

Here is the complete reference you are probably referring to. Maybe it
helps you or someone else to locate it:

D.R.Chapman and L.C.Schreiber (1989) Tables of Tektite Chemical Analyses
Conducted in 1966/69, Unpublished Data Filed at the Smithonian Museum
with the NASA/Ames Collection of Tektites.

Best wishes, Bernd