NININGER BOOKS

Greetings,

It certainly is quiet around here these days, so perhaps now would be a
good time to ask the list for some help:

I have, for some time, been searching for copies of H.H. Nininger's "Out of
the Sky," "Our  Stone Pelted Planet," and the two photographic studies of
meteorite surface features. I realize these books are hard to find, but I
need READING/REFERENCE copies of these works. Worn paperback editions would
be fine. If any list members have copies of these books that they would be
willing to sell or trade at a reasonable price, or know anyone that does,
please contact me via email or telephone.

I am also interested in borrowing or copying any other documents that
concern H.H. Nininger (letters, newspaper articles, etc.). This is for a
bona fide research project -- I am not a dealer -- and any assistance or
leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Geoff Notkin
(201) 867 7400