Off-line discussion, anyone?

Mark, you have written over and over that members should NOT be posting their
opinions about this issue, and each time, you then piously pronounce YOURS.
You announce << I am sending this response to the entire list specifically so
that I may make the request that emails be sent privately in the future.>>
Well, now, THAT'S big of you.  You post YOUR opinion, but you decree that no
one else can post his/hers.  How very democratic.
Let's go off-line and take the gloves off.  Any other members out there care
to join us?
Let's get ready to rumble........  Gregory

Oh, and btw, you might think about NOT posting PRIVATE email quotes to the
whole list, out of context, as you just did with Michael.  *Highly* uncool.
And <>   Not to help you
out
or anything, but I think you mean "drivel".  "Dribble" is what one does with a
basketball....

TO UN-SUBSCRIBE: