Free Classified Ads (policy change)

Dear List,

First we would like to thank Art for all of his trouble and
hard work. Art please know that you are appreciated VERY MUCH
for all you do in keeping this list running.  We understand very
well the hours you spend.

"Calling All Dealers" We need your help...

We would like to announce changes in our free classified ad
section. From time to time liberties are taken and complaints
are made. Our Free Classifieds are for Private-Parties Only!

We do NOT want our "Free Classifieds" competing with our
Dealer Friends. Dealers, please scan our "For Sale" section
http://www.meteorite.com/classified/classified_fs.htm
for any ads you have a problem with.

We will be posting new "RULES" for the "For Sale" section
later tonight. If you find your ad missing you will have to
resubmit using the new guidelines.

Best Regards,

Paul Harris

  Paul Harris   paul@meteorite.com
  Jim Tobin     jimmypaul@earthlink.net
  The Meteorite Exchange  http://www.meteorite.com
  P.O. Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA
  FAX Number    (310) 378-2663