Portales conspiracy revealed

Dear Colonel
My sincerest apologies for being an evil meteorite dealer who risked
what little money I had available on a wild goose chase when I heard
that a possible meteorite had fallen in Portales New Mexico. I decided
to go for broke and risk me and my young wife's money to try and acquire
a piece of the supposed meteorite. Well, after a 10 hour drive I did
indeed arrive in the little farming community where I did indeed
fortunatley acquire many pieces of the meteorite. I was forced to pay a
premium price due to Steve Arnold calling Portales newspaper and trying
to hype the Monahans a little more to try and spur interest and get
more money for that fiasco. He (or someone else????) quoted a price of
Monahans as being $31000 which is certainly not true. The people who
came to my hotel room that evening with a handfull of fresh meteorites
had done their homework and had that paper and my article and quoted the
price for Monahans as $31000 and ask me why I was unwilling to pay the
same for Portales. After many hours of dealing and numerous Pizza Hut
pizzas, I purchased many specimens for a very high price which WILL of
course be figured into the selling price for this meteorite. I DROVE AND
WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR THESE SPECIMENS!!!! I will do as I please with
them and will sell to whom ever I choose. ANYONE who does not have the
education or ability to look at one of those map things and fly or drive
down there can call me and I will give detailed instructions on how to
get there.
I do not make conspiracies against other people. I buy whatever I can
and will sell whatever I choose. It is funny that these three dealers
(which I certainly must be one of) were the only ones there???? Mayby
the other dealers or collectors who feel that some devious conspiracy
has occurred can get off of there asses and go to Portales and walk
miles in the burning desert sun, fight pissed of rattlesnakes, smell
bloated rotting cows which litter the strewnfield, and do the work
themselves in order to keep us conspirators at bay. I do not work for
free guys. I WILL make a profit or I will NOT sell any of mine. I am not
trying to harm anyone but when I am accused of setting prices or
whatever the COLONEL has accused me of, I will get pretty pissed off and
tell you to go to hell in public. As I said before, I will tell anyone
where Portales is so you can go see how much fun we had. By the way,
there are pieces still in Portales. I just spoke with the woman who  has
the main mass and she has already been quoted over $100,000 by a
consortium of Universities for her piece. So go ahead guys, go get it.
Colonel Whitehead or dumbass whatever your name is, please pull your
head out and get off the alien, conspiracy crap. Do you expect us to pay
many thousands of dollars in order to sell for or below cost?? If so, I
hope I can buy some of your meteorites at such terms.
I am really tired and cranky and to read this crap which is being spread
is getting old. I feel for the collectors and dealers who could not get
away to go take the risk of this meteorite but I drove 4100 miles to get
what I have and I will do as I damn well please with it, whatever it is.
I will have some for sale people so give me a buzz or an email with
approxamte amounts you might want in dollar figures, $100, or $1000
worth for example and I will assure you to get first crack when I cut
mine up next week.
Mike Farmer AKA EVIL MEAN CONSPIRATOR

TO UN-SUBSCRIBE: