Re: Stolen Meteorite - Page City, Kansas

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear about you loss. If you can provide us any more information,
we (as a global group) may be more helpful.  As much as possible, I try and
keep my finger on the pulse of meteorite action around the US, and have
traced down a few other stolen specimens. By the way, why are you offering
a $5000 reward for a meteorite you were selling at  $1,915.00?

Good luck,

Martin