Bolide size versus recovered ...

Good evening, List Members (it's about 21:00 here in Germany)!

 I would like to remind all list members of the contribution I posted at
the beginning of February (Feb 05) which is a copy from Jürgen Rendtel's
private homepage concerning a possible meteorite-dropping fireball (-8
mag apparent brightness / observed visually). A photograph worthwhile
looking at, can also be scrutinized. Some observers reported synchronous
(electrophonic) sounds. Two reports indicate a fragmentation into 2 or 3
pieces.
The event was photographed by five photographic camera stations of the
European Network. One of these stations is located in Potsdam (Germany),
the others are in the Czech Republic.
Rendtel's home page once again -> http://aipsoe.aip.de/~rend/rnl-p.html
The Hoyerswerda Astronomy Club home page also presents the following
preliminary fireball data:
- atmospheric trajectory data
- radiant data (J2000.0)
- orbital data (J2000.0)