SIKHOTE ALIN SPECIAL

I have recently acquired in excess of 600 pieces of Sikhote Alin
meteorites weighing over 300 kilograms.  These are fully thumbprinted,
deep dark blue-black, 100% fusion-crusted, exquisite beauties.  Most of
this material exceeds any Sikhote Alins that I have ever seen!  Weights
range from 25 grams to 10 kilograms - one specimen weighs 42 kilograms!

I am presently photographing and cataloging each and every one of these
meteorites.  The photographs will appear on my webpage within the next
two weeks and will also be included in my Spring, 1998 brochure.

I just wanted all members of this list to have advance notice of what I
have available and to have the first opportunity to purchase these
specimens before they are advertised elsewhere and everywhere!

Between now and the time that the photographs appear on my website, I am
offering this material to members of the meteoritecentral list at prices
as follows:

25 - 75 grams       $3.00 per gram
76 - 150 grams      $2.00 per gram
151 - 500 grams     $1.50 per gram
501 - 1,000 grams   $1.25 per gram
1,001+              $1.00 per gram

An additional discount will apply to orders in excess of $1,000.

I have also acquired the main masses of Barilla, Texas (L6) which was
recently listed in Meteoritics and Pampas Provinciales (possibly a
IIIAB?) which has been classified at the University of Arizona and will
be published in the Meteoritical supplement later this year.  At this
time, I have been notified in writing that the University of Arizona
will not release classification information until the Meteoritical
supplement has been published.  This particular iron weighs 11.3 kg (TKW
12+ kg as the U of AZ has kept a slice weighing apx 1 kg).

Feel free to call, fax or email for specific weights, measurements and
descriptions.  I should be around all weekend.

Regards,

Michael Casper
607-257-5349 (phone)
607-266-7904 (fax)