The "Good Old Days"

I remember when the main point of this list was discussion and the exchange of
INFORMATION regarding meteorites with an occaisional comsic divergance thrown
in.

Lately however, it has degenerated into a medium for verbal attacks, personal
vendetas, accusations, counter-accusations, egocentric boasting, etc., with
most of the above activities being carried out by the so-called
"professionals" in our midst.

Not that there isn't a place and time for healthy (and MATURE) discussion and
disagreement, but enough is enough!  The recent spate of postings meet none of
these criteria.

Not that it may mean anything to any of the parties involved, but I am slowly
(or not so) compiling a list of individuals that I will NEVER do business
with.  If this is the way you conduct yourselves, I want nothing to do with
it, or you.