Re: Moronic dealers

Received from Michael Casper
Tuesday, March 3rd. 1998 01:34
  Re: Moronic dealers

>Dear Mr. Conrado, Are you refering to me? If so please be kind enough
>to mention me by name. If not who then are you refering to?
>
>Regards, Michael Casper

    Mr. Casper
    Excuse-me, but who are you kidding?
    At the time when some of the members complaint about the  space used for
messages which have nothing to do with meteorite, here you come to throw
more gazoline on the fire. So, here we go...
    First of all, and again, I excuse myself to all the members of this
forum.
    However, since I have been questioned in public and by a silly manner, I
will have to answer the same way. I mean, in public, no the same silly
way.... :-)
    As I said, I regret it very much.!!!
    First of all mr. Casper who said I was reffering to you on my post? What
makes you feel that "moronic dealers" it's "a cap that fits you" so well?
    Second: I just used the John Gould's phrase sent in his message. So, why
ask me and not him if he tought of you?
    Third: are you a mashochist mr. Casper? You started your posting calling
me "dear" and then you say "be kind to mention my name" as the supposedely
one of the moronic dealers.... "Be kind?" It puzzled...to see you beggin
me... :-) To be a moronic dealer would it satisfy a possible mashochist
feeling
to be the first one to be dropped from one of Wale's beautiful cliffs...?
:-)
     By the other hand do you think I'm an idiot to call you of something
that will allow you   to sue me? Come on mr. Casper....
    I love this forum. I'm not an expert, I'm not a dealer but I have
learned a lot
about meteorites and people. Even about those who like to be called
moronic.. :-)
    Very cordially yours
    JOEL CONRADO