Cold Bay Pallasite

Speaking of pallasites...

Does anyone have any information about the Cold Bay Alaska Pallasite?  From
what I understand, it was found in the 1940s lying on the beach at the high
tide line. Specifically, what type of Pallasite is it? Also, who has the
main mass, and is any available for purchase or trade?

On a totally unrelated issue, I have been reading about the lunar ejecta
theory regarding the origin and formation of tektites.  What evidence
exists of volcanic activity on the moon?  Any approximate dates relating to
this activity?  Have any tektites been successfully dated and do these
dates relate?  The theory seemed interesting to me and yet there didn't
seem to be much to back it up.  Thanks for indulging me and my tons of
questions.

Thanks to everyone on the list who provides us all with some really
wonderful and thought provoking information about meteorites.  I've been a
subscriber for almost a year now and just wanted to pass along my
appreciation for the effort put forth by contributing members of the list.
Regards,  Jeanne